Well guys it’s been an exciting year for the Business Fellowship ending this summer with a fantastic and inspirational speaker – Craig McCann telling us his story of struggle, endurance and determination that helped him gain a place and compete with Team GB in the 2012 Paralympics. We wish Craig all the best for his new challenge of Triathlon in 2016 Rio Olympics.
Here are just some of the topics we covered over the past year.
- Tax Avoidance v Tax Planning – Julie Robinson
- Management Systems – Don Jones
- Neuro-linguistic programming – Kevin Dolling
- Social Networking by Electronic Media – Natalie Wilson
- Competition in Business – Rev. Ian Price
- Financial Planning – Jillian Thomas
- Learning to Let Go – Group
- Sales & Marketing – Geoff Noake
- Working with stress – David Walker
- Insolvency as an option – Phill Meekin
We are in the process of writing the new topic list and speakers for autumn (Autumn Dates TBA). Should anyone like a repeat of any of the previous topics then please let me know ASAP.
Thank you all for your continued support in making the Business Fellowship at Ridgeway a success and I wish you all happy holidays!
A couple of hot topics in the headlines at the moment to keep us going until we meet again!
- WONGA.Com / payday Loans / Credit Unions and the Church of England Read more
- Employing Woman of Childbearing Age – Right/Wrong Read more
- Archbishops, credit unions and NFP banking (makewealthhistory.org)
- Payday lenders probe findings due (standard.co.uk)